Main Forum

October Ride Local 10/14 or 15

6 replies
Votes:
Admins
Founder
I have this weekend off and looking to go riding. Pretty sure this is the weekend some of you guys are going up north. So if anyone staying behind and wants to ride lets do it.
Posted Oct 9, 17 · OP
Votes:
Forum Admin
Founder
A friend of mine just bought a 570S and wanted to ride this weekend. I'll ask if he wants to meet up with you. Where are you thinking? He is from Terre Haute and went to Attica a couple weekends ago.
Posted Oct 12, 17
Votes:
Admins
Founder
After returning from Florida it appears that my body has decided to hate me this week. I think am just going to stay at the house this weekend. However next Sat i play on riding in the afternoon / early evening at redbirds for the night ride.
Posted Oct 14, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Founder
Chelsea and I are discussing the night ride it depends on dad's schedule. My grandparents are leaving for the winter on Sunday so we need to get with them before they leave should know more in a day or two
Posted Oct 15, 17
Votes:
+1
Founder
I think we are going. When is everyone planning on getting there?
Posted Oct 18, 17
Votes:
Forum Admin
Founder
I'm not able to go on this ride unfortunately. A friend from Terre Haute wants to go with his new Wolverine, it will be his wife's first time off road also. He wants to ride 2 or 3 hours before and after dark.
Have fun in wish I could go.
Posted Oct 18, 17
Votes:
Admins
Founder
I am not going to be able to go. Headed back to Tennessee for my Uncles funeral. You guys have fun.
Posted Oct 18, 17 · OP
NoticeNotices