of 2

Ride Thanksgiving Weekend?

14 replies
Votes:
+1
Admins
Forum Admin
Founder
I think i am open Friday through Sunday if anyone wants to go? I will need a day out of the house by then!
Posted Oct 31, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Founder
I have to work on Saturday but would be good to go Friday or sunday
Posted Oct 31, 17
"S"
Votes:
Will be in TN riding that weekend. We are going to Trailsend. Plan on going to widow maker and dragons back on one of the days.
Posted Nov 1, 17
Votes:
+1
Admins
Forum Admin
Founder
My ankle bracelet won't let me go that far. Ha, just kidding! I can do Friday or Sunday. I wouldn't mind thinking about interlake. I don't make it there often.
Posted Nov 2, 17 · OP
Votes:
Forum Admin
Founder
Friday works better for me if that works for everyone else. I was hoping to be able to take a riding trip like S is getting to do but it's not working out.
Posted Nov 2, 17
"S"
Votes:
Just load up and go with us. Leaving Thursday around noon.
Posted Nov 3, 17
Votes:
Forum Admin
Founder
I wish I could but the inlaws are coming to my house Thursday. Think it's going to work out for a New Years weekend trip though.
Posted Nov 4, 17 · Last edited Nov 4, 17
Votes:
Admins
Founder
I work Friday. So if its Sat / Sunday I can do it. If not can get the next one.
Posted Nov 14, 17
Votes:
+1
Admins
Forum Admin
Founder
My nephew just got his first dirt bike this past weekend. The plan is take him out Saturday after Thanksgiving, probably to Lawrence County. I am still open to Friday. I don't think LCRP is open on Friday so anywhere is good for me.
Posted Nov 14, 17 · OP
Votes:
+1
Admins
Forum Admin
Founder
Emailed with IndianaRider. We are planning to meet at Interlake at 9:30 on Sunday. Anyone that can make it, lets ride!
Posted Nov 20, 17 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices