Main Forum
Page
of 2

Ride Royal Blue (May 31-June 3rd)

16 replies
Votes:
Forum Admin
Founder
Who wants to go? What weekend? I want to get campsite reservations pretty soon but have to get it scheduled before my boss schedules me to work that weekend.
Posted Feb 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 4, 18
Votes:
+1
Founder
As far as I know any weekend works for us except for the last week of June. Which would be the 25-30
Posted Feb 9, 18
Votes:
+1
Admins
Founder
June 16th would work best for me. Next best would be the 2nd and 23rd.
Posted Feb 11, 18
Votes:
Forum Admin
Founder
I think the weekend of the 2nd will be my best choice. Of those interested in going does that work? Royal Blue is nearly sold out the entire month of June already. There is a new place opening this spring closer to the interstate, it is easier to get to closer to town and same access to trails.
For an idea of the trails available look at this map http://eaglecampground.com/north-cumberland-ohv-riding-area-twra-trails-and-hunting/north-cumberland-ohv-riding-area-new-river/
The new campground has it on their website.
Posted Feb 11, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 11, 18
Votes:
+1
Admins
Founder
Am not picky I am willing to go riding anywhere.

Are you Indiana Rider going to be funding it with your night work?

http://fox59.com/2018/02/20/mooresville-police-say-car-wash-bandit-has-stolen-thousands-of-dollars-in-at-least-5-states/
Posted Feb 21, 18
Votes:
Forum Admin
Founder
The guy on the Fox59 link hit 2 or 3 of my customers. He actually put a couple dollars in my pocket repairing what he damaged. I still hate thieves.
I would like to set a date for June and get reservations made this weekend.
Posted Feb 22, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Admins
Founder
May 31 through June 3rd what you thinking?
Posted Feb 22, 18
Votes:
Forum Admin
Founder
If it works for everyone else I would prefer to leave Thursday evening, ride the 1st and 2nd travel home Sunday the 3rd. We may not get there until Friday morning but should be ready to ride around 9.
Posted Feb 24, 18 · OP
Votes:
+1
Admins
Founder
That should work for me. Need to know which camp ground you will be staying. If you stay at Eagle instead of at Blue I will prb lock my machine up at your campsite and stay in Caryville. Caryville does allow ATVs on limited roads however nothing after dark.
Posted Mar 1, 18
Votes:
Forum Admin
Founder
Royal Blue is less than 10 minutes further from Caryville than Eagle. I still haven't made reservations so I don't have a strong preference either way. The Comfort Inn at Hwy 63 is closer to both but a bit more expensive. Your welcome to pitch a tent beside us if you want. Eagle is not any closer to opening but June is a ways off.
Anyone else going with us? John and Deb are going, they don't have Internet where they're at.
Posted Mar 1, 18 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices